cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Approval

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 118

Hi Niel,

I checked your account and can confirm that your account is approved, feel free to start bidding on jobs. Thank you.

Untitled
22 of 118

Hi Fidelis, 

Our team will follow up on your ticket and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Moises C Member Since: Jan 2, 2019
23 of 118
Hello Nina,

I created my profile yesterday morning and either it hasn’t been approved yet or I am not able to apply for any job. Can you check this for me?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
24 of 118

Hi Moises,

It may take 24 hours for the profile review process. You will receive an email and a notification on your Upwork account as soon as the review is completed to update you of the status of your profile approval. Thank you for your patience.

-Joanne
Untitled
Rose Ann A Member Since: Feb 4, 2018
25 of 118

Hi. I just wanted to know if my profile is already approved or confirmed? And where I can find if my profile is already approved?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
26 of 118

Hi Rose Ann,

I checked and can confirm that your profile is already active. Please log in to your account to check. The update regarding your profile approval has been sent to your email as well. Please let us know if you have other questions or if you need assistance. We're here to help!

-Joanne
Untitled
Nick K Member Since: May 4, 2018
27 of 118

Hi, Vladimir. My profile was created 3 years ago in oDesk. Now I'd like to reactivate it and start to work here on Upwrok, but my account suspended and I have 0 connects. Can't change my membership plan and here I can't send tickets to customer support. What can I do? can you help me with it? http://prntscr.com/jdkbyi

Because I can/t create a new profile - it's violation of therms. I'd like to work here

28 of 118

Hi Nick,

Our team has updated your account and you can start bidding on projects. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

Untitled
Jazmin V Member Since: Dec 30, 2018
29 of 118

I received an email saying that i am part of the community but i want to apply for a proyect and it says that my profile is inreview, can you let me know why? thank you!

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
30 of 118

Hi Jazmin,

You will receive a notification via email to confirm the status of your profile approval. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS