cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Approval

Ashikul K Member Since: Jan 20, 2018
81 of 118

Hi All,

Nice to be here. But I have Submitted by account 4/5 times with different category and different profession. I completed by study in Textile Engineering and Fashion Designing. I have other skill too such as Designing, Some Web work, HRM, Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Marketing. I tried with those. But you are not approve my account. Please help me approve my account. And don't tell me there is no work in upwork. Give me Solution.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
82 of 118

Ashikul K wrote: Give me Solution.

The solution is to spend a few years aquiring and confirming an in-demand skill and then trying again.

Wildly attempting to get approved by throwing half-baked skills at your profile in casee something lets you in is a bad strategy.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
83 of 118

Hi Ashikul,

Upon checking, your account has been approved. Having a complete profile with your work history and list of skills can help a potential client learn whether you are the right person for their project. Here's a very helpful article on how you can enhance your feelancer profile. Add necessary skills, certifications, portfolio, and the like to make your profile stand out to potential clients.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Ashikul K Member Since: Jan 20, 2018
84 of 118

But I have seen that My account is still under review. Please verify me. I think I can help the community.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
85 of 118

Ashikul,

Please, refer to the notification the team sent to you earlier today for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
86 of 118

Hi Muzammil,

Your profile has been approved.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Marie-Pier D Member Since: Jan 27, 2018
87 of 118

Hi Upwork community,

I am posting this on behalf of a friend because she is experiencing technical difficulties posting it. Here is her post:

I have been trying to get my profile approved as an editor and it has been rejected 3 times now because there is insufficient demand for my skills or expertise.

1) Is there a glut of editors in general on Upwork (proofreaders, copyeditors, developmental editors)? I am game to develop my skills but don't want to hone them in the wrong direction if there are certain types of editing that are much more in demand. The skills I have posted on my profile are: Proofreading, Copyediting, Technical Editing, Developmental Editing, Content Editing, Story Editing, Content Writing, Copywriting

2) I have been told not to add anything to my portfolio as it's not necessarily helpful as an editor. Could this be affecting my approval?

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to being a part of the Upwork community.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
88 of 118

Hi Marie,

We're sorry to hear that your friend's registration was not accepted. If she has more relevant skills or experiences to add, she can update and resubmit her profile and we’ll take another look to see if there is a demand for the new skills. If she doesn't have additional skills or experience to add now, she can always update her profile in the future. She can check out this article for tips on building a great profile
We hope this information helps!

-Joanne
Untitled
Rafiqul I Member Since: Feb 4, 2018
89 of 118

1. I would like to know if my profile has been approved?

2. If this is not approved then how to approved?

Rafiqul
Community Guru
90 of 118

Hi Rafiqul,

Your profile was approved and you can start using your account. Please check these helpful article before you start submitting proposals.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS