🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile: Best Practices
Page options
edan-north
Community Member

Profile: Best Practices

I just wanted to personally respond to your question that asks, "How can I obtain contracts on UpWork as a new freelancer?"

According to my experience, having a 100% score on your profile page, taking a second look over your profile, and being persistent are just a few great ways to obtain a contract. UpWork has an outstanding reputation. So, it is most likely just a matter of time before you obtain a project. The importance of being selective when choosing a client and sending a personalized eye catching proposal, cannot be overstated. Rome wasn't built in a day.

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Edan N wrote:

I just wanted to personally respond to your question that asks, "How can I obtain contracts on UpWork as a new freelancer?"

According to my experience, having a 100% score on your profile page, taking a second look over your profile, and being persistent are just a few great ways to obtain a contract. UpWork has an outstanding reputation. So, it is most likely just a matter of time before you obtain a project. The importance of being selective when choosing a client and sending a personalized eye catching proposal, cannot be overstated. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Friendly reminder: You are not allowed to have personal information in your profile, that might get you in trouble. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths