🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Building - Qualifications?
Page options
5df1cc87
Community Member

Profile Building - Qualifications?

Hi, all; I'm just creating my profile now and I'm trying to enter my educational qualifications. But when I try to select the actual qualification the drop-down list for the university where I got it, it doesn't appear as an option.  I assure you it's a very legitimate (and hard-earned) qualification from a very legitimate university.  I've tried the Credly path, and nothing comes up at all.  When I try to get some actual support, the support service just sends me around in circles and I can't find a way to talk to anyone directly.  Is there any actual way around this that anybody knows of?  It's frustrating me so much that I'm on the threshold of just giving up and not bothering.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

4 REPLIES 4
luqman_mak
Community Member

Hi Rowan,
Are you talking about this section here? (on the attached screenshot)
If your university is not listed, you can fill it in manually. Almost everything can be manually written, it does not have to come from the drop-down menu.

luqman_mak_0-1654955626750.png

Thanks so much for your speedy reply.  I'll try this and get back to you.

Nope, it seems to refuse to accept a manual description of the qualification.  And that is a fatal error which stops the form from continuing.

5df1cc87_0-1655268167945.png

luqman_mak
Community Member

For the Degree section, select the one closet to your qualification - maybe Doctor of Philosophy
then put in "Creative arts" in the field of study manually

- They also have a Doctor of Musical Arts by the way, if you want to list down 'experimental music' under it

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths