🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile Feedback
Page options
jerryvella
Community Member

Profile Feedback

Hi, I have started upwork just recently and I have sent some proposals but to no avail and I fear that maybe it is because of my Profile.

Is it possible to have some feedback please ?

(yes, I am desperately fishing for feedback!)

Some help would be much appreciated thanks in advance!
Jermaine

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Jermaine V wrote:

Hi, I have started upwork just recently and I have sent some proposals but to no avail and I fear that maybe it is because of my Profile.

Jermaine

Clearly lack of port-folio. Everything else is secondary. But while you're at it, your profile is too bare-bones. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Jermaine V wrote:

Jermaine

Clearly lack of port-folio. Everything else is secondary. But while you're at it, your profile is too bare-bones. 

In my Portfolio section I linked my online portfolio but i guess that's not enough..

Thanks for the help, I'll upload loads of stuff on my portfolio section.

@Jermaine V wrote:

In my Portfolio section I linked my online portfolio but i guess that's not enough..

Thanks for the help, I'll upload loads of stuff on my portfolio section.

Don't do that, people don't have the patience to klick on it and then go through that information. (Case in point myself, I just assumed you have 1 port-folio piece.) Your work must jump off the page and grasp the clients attention and scream: hire me! 

The 3-liner which is your profile makes you seem a bit lazy, sorry, as well as not uploading many different port-folio items. I'm sure you're not... 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths