🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Name
Page options
sarachaudhary
Community Member

Profile Name

Hello please help me
I requested a name change, the name on my account has been changed. But my profile is still showing my previous name. I created an account with my email address so I also added this name to my profile. But now I want to change it because it's not my legal name.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Tamash,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your name is displayed correctly on your profile. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? 

If the issue still persists please send us a screenshot from your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Tamash,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your name is displayed correctly on your profile. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? 

If the issue still persists please send us a screenshot from your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Nikola

I have a query. Can I use multiple accounts on the same laptop with different names? 

Hi Tamash,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this. Yes! Multiple Upwork freelancers may indeed use a single device. Furthermore, a single Upwork user may use various device accounts to access the same Upwork account.

However, please be reminded that users can only have one account, and having multiple accounts is a severe violation of Upwork's ToS

~ Arjay
Upwork
sarachaudhary
Community Member

Thanks, Arjay, for clarifying this. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths