Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Re: Profile Not Approved Please Help..!!!!!!!

Active Member
Hasanur K Member Since: Dec 8, 2017
1 of 27

Hi Mate,

 

I am Kayes professionally Graphic Designer. I tried a lot but Upwork does not Approve my Account. Please HELP me If you have any suggestion.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 27

@hasanur K wrote:

Hi Mate,

 

I am Kayes professionally Graphic Designer. I tried a lot but Upwork does not Approve my Account. Please HELP me If you have any suggestion.


 There are literally hundreds of thousands of "Graphic Designers" on Upwork. The majority never earn a single Dollar. There is no requirement for any more unqualified entry level freelancers in that category. This is why Upwork does not accept new ones at that level.

 

Try again in a few years, in case the situation changes.

Active Member
Hasanur K Member Since: Dec 8, 2017
3 of 27

Oh No.!!!

 

What kind of Application will approve  ?

What do you think?

Moderator
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 27

Hi Hasanur,

 

Someone from our team will reach out to you to assist you further. Please check your email. Thank you!

 

 


-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Active Member
Mukul A Member Since: Jul 1, 2018
5 of 27

Hii Joanne,
I have a friend on Upwork named "**Edited for Community Guidelines**. Her profile is not getting approved even though she has approximately one 1 year experience as onsite Accountant. Even she is not able to ask question on Upwork Community that's why I had to ask this question. Can you please review her profile?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 27

@Mukul A wrote:


I have a friend on Upwork named "**Edited for Community Guidelines**. Her profile is not getting approved even though she has approximately one 1 year experience as onsite Accountant. Even she is not able to ask question on Upwork Community that's why I had to ask this question. Can you please review her profile?


 Every day 10.000 hopefuls try to join Upwork.

98% are rejected and of the 2% who are approved, the majority never win a contract and never earn a single Dollar.

 

Upwork is full.

 

The reason why rejected people can not post in the forum is because Upwork (and the forum members) would rather not have 9800 posts a day asking why their profile was not approved.

Active Member
Mukul A Member Since: Jul 1, 2018
7 of 27

With no offense, 
If "Upwork is full", then I think it should remove the signup option from its website. I am eager to know which algorithm or individual knows that the rejected freelancer (which sufficient skills) will not be able to earn a single dollar. Don't you think Upwork should give at least a month to lancer to prove his/her skills and get some client? If he/she fails to do so then it has right to deactivate his/her account.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
8 of 27

@Mukul A wrote:

With no offense, 
If "Upwork is full", then I think it should remove the signup option from its website. I am eager to know which algorithm or individual knows that the rejected freelancer (which sufficient skills) will not be able to earn a single dollar. Don't you think Upwork should give at least a month to lancer to prove his/her skills and get some client? If he/she fails to do so then it has right to deactivate his/her account.


 There are already too many freelancers and clients are overwhelmed by applications. If they let 10.000 new ones in every day the system would collapse and clients would give up because they would be drowning in applications.

 

The system you suggest is already in place in that  freelancers (from the ones that were accepted) will be removed if they send out too many unsuccessful proposals and never or hardly ever get hired.

 

Closing the site to all newcomers would be silly as there are super high qualified experts in their field with lots of experience who Upwork does want to let try.

 

Active Member
Mukul A Member Since: Jul 1, 2018
9 of 27

That's what I'm saying, that it is not letting experienced people applying for projects. I think my friend is much experienced than many beginners whose profiles are accepted. It would be great if you review her profile and let me know if anything is wrong with that.

Moderator
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
BEST ANSWER
10 of 27

Hi Hasanur,

 

I have checked and can confirm that you have an active freelancer profile. Please log in to your account. 

 


-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS