🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile Not Approved Please Help..!!!!!!!
Page options
kayas95
Community Member

Profile Not Approved Please Help..!!!!!!!

Hi Mate,

I am Kayes professionally Graphic Designer. I tried a lot but Upwork does not Approve my Account. Please HELP me If you have any suggestion.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Hasanur,

I have checked and can confirm that you have an active freelancer profile. Please log in to your account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
petra_r
Community Member

@hasanur K wrote:

Hi Mate,

I am Kayes professionally Graphic Designer. I tried a lot but Upwork does not Approve my Account. Please HELP me If you have any suggestion.

There are literally hundreds of thousands of "Graphic Designers" on Upwork. The majority never earn a single Dollar. There is no requirement for any more unqualified entry level freelancers in that category. This is why Upwork does not accept new ones at that level.

Try again in a few years, in case the situation changes.

kayas95
Community Member

Oh No.!!!

What kind of Application will approve  ?

What do you think?

Hi Hasanur,

Someone from our team will reach out to you to assist you further. Please check your email. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hii Joanne,
I have a friend on Upwork named "**Edited for Community Guidelines**. Her profile is not getting approved even though she has approximately one 1 year experience as onsite Accountant. Even she is not able to ask question on Upwork Community that's why I had to ask this question. Can you please review her profile?

@Mukul A wrote:

I have a friend on Upwork named "**Edited for Community Guidelines**. Her profile is not getting approved even though she has approximately one 1 year experience as onsite Accountant. Even she is not able to ask question on Upwork Community that's why I had to ask this question. Can you please review her profile?

Every day 10.000 hopefuls try to join Upwork.

98% are rejected and of the 2% who are approved, the majority never win a contract and never earn a single Dollar.

Upwork is full.

The reason why rejected people can not post in the forum is because Upwork (and the forum members) would rather not have 9800 posts a day asking why their profile was not approved.

With no offense, 
If "Upwork is full", then I think it should remove the signup option from its website. I am eager to know which algorithm or individual knows that the rejected freelancer (which sufficient skills) will not be able to earn a single dollar. Don't you think Upwork should give at least a month to lancer to prove his/her skills and get some client? If he/she fails to do so then it has right to deactivate his/her account.

@Mukul A wrote:

With no offense, 
If "Upwork is full", then I think it should remove the signup option from its website. I am eager to know which algorithm or individual knows that the rejected freelancer (which sufficient skills) will not be able to earn a single dollar. Don't you think Upwork should give at least a month to lancer to prove his/her skills and get some client? If he/she fails to do so then it has right to deactivate his/her account.

There are already too many freelancers and clients are overwhelmed by applications. If they let 10.000 new ones in every day the system would collapse and clients would give up because they would be drowning in applications.

The system you suggest is already in place in that  freelancers (from the ones that were accepted) will be removed if they send out too many unsuccessful proposals and never or hardly ever get hired.

Closing the site to all newcomers would be silly as there are super high qualified experts in their field with lots of experience who Upwork does want to let try.

That's what I'm saying, that it is not letting experienced people applying for projects. I think my friend is much experienced than many beginners whose profiles are accepted. It would be great if you review her profile and let me know if anything is wrong with that.

Hi Joanne,

I'm an Experienced Android Developer and my profile is not approved 2nd time, I've done everything accordingly and kindly help my approve my profile.

Hello Maqsood,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
JoanneP

Hi Hasanur,

I have checked and can confirm that you have an active freelancer profile. Please log in to your account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
liamjam
Community Member

Hi Joanne,
Kindly check my account, Please see what is stopping my profile to get approved.

Regards
Liam

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Liam,

Our team representative will get in touch with you shortly to give you some information regarding your account. Please check your email inbox or check it directly here. Thank you!

Untitled

Hi Joanne.  

I am having the same problem. I have updated my profile numerous times following the guidelines I was given by another moderator and I still cannot seem to get it approved! I have updated my bio, added a video, updated my jobs, skills, experience, etc. etc.

Please help! I am just wanting to find jobs and do what I love!

Thank you,

Tyler

Hello Joanne,

I am professionally Software Developer. I tried a lot but Upwork does not Approve my Account. Please HELP me If you have any suggestion.

Thanks,
Umesh

Hi Umesh,

Are you referring to a different Upwork account? Please share more information via PM by clicking on my name. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,
I am RATIPRIYA. I recently send my profile for approval. It is more than 24 hours. But yet I have not received any email regarding my account approval. Please check my profile.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ratipriya. Your account is accepted now! Feel free to chose your Membership plan and start bidding on projects.  

Also, check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
niamerma
Community Member

Hello,
i have registred on upwork 2days ago,i have filled all aplication forms about me,i also resieved some job suggestions but i cant submit proposals,can you help me to solve this problem?
Thank you in advance,waiting for your response with full heart.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nia,

I'll follow up with our team about your concern and one of our agents will update you directly regarding your account status. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

Why is my account not being accepted ?

Hi Nirmal,

I'll follow up with the team regarding your profile approval status and they'll update you directly. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
b0778743
Community Member

I am a Mobile develop Fareed khan I have tried many time for approval but upwork doesnot give me approval please upwork team help me and give me approval as soon as possilble. I want to serve upwork. please given me approval . I request you upwork team please help me please solve my issue

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fareed,

Looks like you successfully submitted your profile for the review just recently. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification on your Upwork account to update you about your profile approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

My profile has not got approved. I guess this is due to the IELTS Certificate Verification is not done yet. what should I do now? Should I wait until the certificate get verified or should I resubmit my application? Help me out please.

Hi Sushanta,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have been having the same issue for the past while Can anyone help please?

Hi Ramy,

I checked your account and it looks like there was a ticket sent to you previously regarding the changes you need to make to your account. You can check the ticket by going here. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Please approve my profile,it has been more than 16 hours but my profile is still under review.Please approve my profile.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Arafat,

Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Joanne,

I have registered my profile last month but it is not being approved. Please help me if anything wrong with my profile. 

Hi Pankaj,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

i have the same problem.

qazi1002
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I have submited my profile but upwork is not approving it can you please suggect something, why upwork is not approving my profile?

Thanks!

Hi Joanne,
I have same problem too, i have submitted 3 time and my profile isn’t approved. I don’t know why while i don’t get a response or other contact form Upwork, please help me.
All the best,
Benita

Hi Benita,

I followed up with the team handling your case and one of our agents already updated you via email. Please follow up on the email so the team can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
jaikbk
Community Member

hi, my account is also not approved. please check with username jaikbk

Hi Jai,

I checked and can confirm your account was accepted! Could you please clarify if you're having trouble sending proposals?

~Andrea
Upwork
0bbe21ef
Community Member

What requirements for cind
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths