cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Not Approved Please Help..!!!!!!!

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
21 of 29

Hi Nirmal,

I'll follow up with the team regarding your profile approval status and they'll update you directly. Thank you for your patience. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ramy A Member Since: Dec 17, 2018
22 of 29

I have been having the same issue for the past while Can anyone help please?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
23 of 29

Hi Ramy,

I checked your account and it looks like there was a ticket sent to you previously regarding the changes you need to make to your account. You can check the ticket by going here. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Arafat H Member Since: May 14, 2019
24 of 29

Please approve my profile,it has been more than 16 hours but my profile is still under review.Please approve my profile.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
25 of 29

Hi Arafat,

Please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Pankaj S Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
26 of 29

Hello Joanne,

I have registered my profile last month but it is not being approved. Please help me if anything wrong with my profile. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
27 of 29

Hi Pankaj,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Yossef K Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
28 of 29

i have the same problem.

Sulman N Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
29 of 29

Hi Joanne,

I have submited my profile but upwork is not approving it can you please suggect something, why upwork is not approving my profile?

Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS