cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Not Approved Please Help..!!!!!!!

Liam J Member Since: May 25, 2018
11 of 29

Hi Joanne,
Kindly check my account, Please see what is stopping my profile to get approved.

Regards
Liam

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
12 of 29

Hello Liam,

Our team representative will get in touch with you shortly to give you some information regarding your account. Please check your email inbox or check it directly here. Thank you!

Untitled
Tyler H Member Since: Jul 2, 2018
13 of 29

Hi Joanne.  

I am having the same problem. I have updated my profile numerous times following the guidelines I was given by another moderator and I still cannot seem to get it approved! I have updated my bio, added a video, updated my jobs, skills, experience, etc. etc.

Please help! I am just wanting to find jobs and do what I love!

Thank you,

Tyler

Amarendra K Member Since: Dec 7, 2017
14 of 29

Hello Joanne,

I am professionally Software Developer. I tried a lot but Upwork does not Approve my Account. Please HELP me If you have any suggestion.

Thanks,
Umesh

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
15 of 29

Hi Umesh,

Are you referring to a different Upwork account? Please share more information via PM by clicking on my name. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ratipriya K Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
16 of 29
Hi Joanne,
I am RATIPRIYA. I recently send my profile for approval. It is more than 24 hours. But yet I have not received any email regarding my account approval. Please check my profile.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
17 of 29

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ratipriya. Your account is accepted now! Feel free to chose your Membership plan and start bidding on projects.  

Also, check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nia M Member Since: Jan 25, 2019
18 of 29
Hello,
i have registred on upwork 2days ago,i have filled all aplication forms about me,i also resieved some job suggestions but i cant submit proposals,can you help me to solve this problem?
Thank you in advance,waiting for your response with full heart.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 29

Hi Nia,

I'll follow up with our team about your concern and one of our agents will update you directly regarding your account status. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nirmal K Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
20 of 29

Hello,

Why is my account not being accepted ?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS