🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Not Approved. need help please
Page options
nasima_koli
Community Member

Profile Not Approved. need help please

Hi,

I've been updating my skills and experiences, taking upwork readiness test and other relevant tests, submitted a portfolio and done my profile to 100% completion- and I still did not get approved. Did I do something wrong? It's been two weeks.

If anyone would be so kind enough to check my profile and give their advice, that would tremendously help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nasima Akter,

Your profile has been approved but you need to go to your Settings> Membership & Connects and select a Membership Plan in order to receive your connects and be able to send proposals to jobs.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
JoanneP

Hi Nasima,

I checked and I can confirm that you have an active freelancer profile. Please log in to your account to check. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Thank you! for your reply.

after resubmitting my profile for approval, i did not get any message from upwork weather my profile approved or not.

Is my profile approved?

Nasima

Nasima Akter,

Your profile has been approved but you need to go to your Settings> Membership & Connects and select a Membership Plan in order to receive your connects and be able to send proposals to jobs.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

thank you very much.

hi
i cant find account menu.

Hi Crystal, 

You should be able to find the account settings here: 

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 3.02.28 PM.png

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I'm Prashant **Edited for Community Guidelines**, can you please guide me on wheather my profile is approved or not? as I'm not able to see any connect on my profile..

PLease check and do let me know.

Hi Prashant,

I checked and can confirm that your profile is now active. Please log in to your Upwork account and check. About your connects, please select a membership plan by going to Memberships and Connects on your Settings page and choose your membership plan (free or paid).

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you, I can get the connect now 🙂 Appriciated for quick answer.

May I get answer asap please?

Hi,

I have been getting rejection messages from upwork and still my profile is not accepted.

i need help to get my profile accepted so that i can start working on upwork.

i can share the screenshot of the msg i am getting from upwork. kindly help

Regards,

Maha Ahmed

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

There are no messages.

thanks

Hi Maha,

You will receive a notification about this. Please follow the instructions on the notification you will receive. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Dear joanne,

I got this reply on my email id. Kindly tell me what changes i have to do to get my profile accepted by upwork.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Maha,

If you need further clarification on what you need to complete for your profile approval, please reply to the email you received. Our team will assist you further on this issue. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I have emailed them. waiting for their reply.

Regards,

Maha Ahmed

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths