🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile Not Approved
Page options
mactans
Community Member

Profile Not Approved

Hello! Is it possible to get your profile banned WITH a contract, working hours and your profile 100% including ID verification?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Alessandra,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Kindly, let the other person know to reach out to us and we'll assist accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Alessandra M wrote:

Hello! Is it possible to get your profile banned WITH a contract, working hours and your profile 100% including ID verification?

Yes

mactans
Community Member

Hm! Thank you! But do you have any idea why it happens or if is possible the reactivation? 

petra_r
Community Member

Alessandra M wrote:

Hm! Thank you! But do you have any idea why it happens or if is possible the reactivation? 

Did **you** get that email?

That would likely be a mistake considering you have three current, ongoing contracts... Or is that someone else?

mactans
Community Member

Hello again! Thank you for your response.

Someone else receive that email, but she's on the same project than me and I don't know how to help her 😕

Hi Alessandra,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. Kindly, let the other person know to reach out to us and we'll assist accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar! 

Ok, I understand! 

I will tell her to write directly here.

Thank you!

Best Regards.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths