🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Picture Upload Problem
Page options
tsangdance
Community Member

Profile Picture Upload Problem

Hello Upwork Community!

I have been trying to set up my account for a while now. It seems that I'm unable to upload any of my headshots as profile picture. I have tried several different files, and it keeps giving me an error message "Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image." Please help!

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Timothy,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your profile photo? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, I have tried that as well after reading some of these posts. It is still giving me the same error message.

Hi Timothy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your profile image. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I have the same problem as well, I have tried different browsers as well as emptying my cache. Could you kindly advise ? thank you

Hi Kongjian,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with your profile photo. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I fixed the issue myself, thanks for your reply 

Hi! It seems I'm having the same problem myself. I've again tried multiple times and can't seem to upload my picture. Please let me know if I could get some help with this. Thanks so much!

Hi Antonella,

Please try to resize the image to 250x250dpi and crop it to include only your head and shoulders. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
marc_rab
Community Member

Hello, I am also having the same problem with my picture not being accepted even though it is a clear picture of my face, I tried cropping it as well as making sure it was the right pixel size. Not sure what more I can do. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marc,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with uploading your profile photo. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths