Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Picture Uploading Issue

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 16

Hi Shrady,

Are you receiving any errors on your end? 
I would suggest to try and resize your image to 250x250 or login via another browser to try and upload your profile image. Thank you.

Untitled
oola_patel
Oola P Member Since: Jan 25, 2021
12 of 16

Hi, who is Shrady, please? I already tried resizing the image. Thank you Smiley Happy

g_vasilevski
13 of 16

Hi Oola,

The post you`re referring to is for another user. Our team has reached out to you via ticket and you can access it on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
oola_patel
14 of 16

I've tried the recommended clearing of my cache and cookies, making the photo square (250 by 250 pixels) as well as logging-in and attempting to upload on another browser, but I'm still having problems.

This is the photo I'm trying to upload. As you can see the contrast is decent and my face is clear and bright. I can of course try another photo with my bangs out of the way and my glasses removed, but a photo like this should be able to be used as a profile picture - it's just not being reconized as a face by the AI.

Could Upwork suport please look into why this photo won't upload?

g_vasilevski
15 of 16

Hi Oola,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your profile image. Thank you.

Untitled
oola_patel
16 of 16

Thank you for your assistance! I look forward to hearing what the support team has to say.