🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can't upload my 250*250 & 32 KB profile pictu...
Page options
neomarlyn
Community Member

Profile Picture issues

Hey! I'm new to Upwork and I'm trying to complete my profile.  I have tried different browsers, clearing cache, and using different photos, but I keep getting an error message that just says "Sorry."  I don't know what to do! Please help.  Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Jonathan,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have already uploaded a profile picture. Are you trying to replace it with another photo? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
JoanneP

Hi Jonathan,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have already uploaded a profile picture. Are you trying to replace it with another photo? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

It has resolved itself, thank you though.

Hi!

I have the same issue. I'm trying to upload my profile picture which is 4.7MB JPG image. It says "Sorry, something went wrong. We were unable to upload your image." constantly.

(the internet connection is working properly)

Why does it doing it?

Thank you very much for your response.

Best regards,

Gergely

Hi Gergely,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your profile photo. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I cannot clear the cookies and cache (I have too many tabs open), but I've just now tried via Firefox as well (previously with Chrome), and it didn't work either. I also tried in incognito mode in Chrome, with the same results - it didn't work.

Oh, and one more thing. I filled out ALL the information regarding my profile, EXCEPT the profile picture, which was the only one missing, and now it keeps telling me to fill them out AGAIN.

I hope it sorts itself out rapidly....

it says at the status page that UpWork is experiencing issues. Well...

Hi Gergely,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
afzalupwork1
Community Member

Hey,
Why i cant upload my profile
When i am uploading my profile pic,.. showing cant upload..
I am unable to submit my profile..

Hi Afzal,

Are you receiving any errors on your end? I would recommend resizing your image to 250x250 and clearing your cache and cookies.
If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mhasanmaxim18
Community Member

For last 2 hours i've tried to upload my 250*250 & 32 kb profile picture with different browser but i couldn't uplaod it. Why uploading picture is so much difficult here ? Can anyone help to solve my problem ?

Hi Mahmudul,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further with your profile photo. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths