🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Reflecting as Under Review from long
Page options
akshaykumarsa
Community Member

Profile Reflecting as Under Review from long

Dear Upwork Team,
Greetings.!!
My kind request you to please check and approve my profile as it is showing the message 'Your profile is under review You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.' from last 10 days.

My User id is - *** Edited for Community Guidelines ***

Thank you.

Shashank Kumar

3 REPLIES 3
hafeez-reema
Community Member

your profile need to be approved by upwork supporters before you can place a bid .  set up up your profile and submit your profile for review ,if its accepted by upwork ,you will be welcome to place a bid then .

thank you 

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Shashank,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly.

Untitled
petra_r
Community Member

@Shashank K wrote:

Dear Upwork Team,
Greetings.!!
My kind request you to please check and approve my profile as it is showing the message 'Your profile is under review You should hear back within 12 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.' from last 10 days.

Your profile should be rejected. Only profiles with 100% true information should be approved. People who invent stuff such as a whole bunch of masters degrees the year they finished school etc etc etc should just be banned immediately.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths