🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Requires Changes
Page options
efimiya
Community Member

Profile Requires Changes

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to apply to jobs until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review.

what should i exactly change?????

Please help.

11 REPLIES 11
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Efimiya,

Our team representative will reach out to you regarding your suspension shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
efimiya
Community Member

okay thank you i'm waiting 

sri_add
Community Member

Hi,

I have same error currently. and I am looking for more details on what's missing from my profile. Thanks.

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Sri,

I'll have someone from our team get in touch with you regarding your concern shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
jason_legrand
Community Member

Same here.

Can you please review my account? I tried to modify my profile in several times. Please help me!

cruz_elaiza
Community Member

I did all of the requirements but still this message appears.

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review.

Kindly help!!!!

Hi Elaiza,

Your profile should represent you as an individual freelancer, please make sure that your profile does not in any way indicate that you will be working with others and kindly ensure that you will be working in alignment of the ToS in this regard as well. Thanks!

~Nina
wayes_parash01
Community Member

I am having the same problem!

Hi Wayes,

I'll have a member of the team get in touch with you directly in order to further assist you with this.

~ Bojan
Upwork
marks_samuel
Community Member

Hello i have been told to amake changes on profile but even after editing it they still brought the same issue to me please guide me on what to do

Hi Samuel,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths