🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile Review
Page options
5d110d64
Community Member

Profile Review

Hello! Please can I get a review on my profile, and tell me how to improve it to make it better. Thanks.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael, 

We always recommend users to communicate how they can help a client with the client's issue in their overview. It's important that through your overview, you get to catch the attention of your potential client. You may also want to add portfolio items in the portfolio section of your account so that your client can see your past works. 

I would definitely recommend that you check on the links that Joanne has shared as these articles share tips on how you can improve your profile. Hopefully, it helps. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP
5d110d64
Community Member

Hello Joanne,
Thanks for the reply, I will definitely read through the list. But, how about a personal opinion about my profile.
Thank you!
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael, 

We always recommend users to communicate how they can help a client with the client's issue in their overview. It's important that through your overview, you get to catch the attention of your potential client. You may also want to add portfolio items in the portfolio section of your account so that your client can see your past works. 

I would definitely recommend that you check on the links that Joanne has shared as these articles share tips on how you can improve your profile. Hopefully, it helps. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths