🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Review?
Page options
9f478dc2
Community Member

Profile Review?

Hello! I am new to upwork and would appreciate some feedback on my profile. I posted on the main thread but haven’t received a response yet. Thanks in advance!
3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Elizabeth V wrote:
Hello! I am new to upwork and would appreciate some feedback on my profile. I posted on the main thread but haven’t received a response yet. Thanks in advance!

Very nice! Great picture and overview. It's probably hard to have portfolio pieces in your line of work, but they are sooo important - they grab potential customer's attention, and make them linger on your profile longer. So if you can think of anything to put there, that would be good. 

Edit: I see you have one portfolio piece. Maybe you can add more, and use some nice colorful picture as a thumbnail.

Otherwise, no complaints! Finally: Stay clear of scammers that will want to send you fake checks. 

Thank you so much for the feedback! I will try to think of other things to add to my portfolio. Unfortunately, all I’ve had respond are scammers but luckily I think I can weed them out!

Elizabeth V wrote:
Thank you so much for the feedback! I will try to think of other things to add to my portfolio. Unfortunately, all I’ve had respond are scammers but luckily I think I can weed them out!

Yeah, I'm a little surprised they target you, because you present very professionally. But you're still an upwork newbie, sooo... Good that you know how to recognize them. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths