🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Status
Page options
rommelfloroperez
Community Member

Profile Status

Hello Upwork,

Good day. Just to confirm my application and profile if it's activated or approved. I didn't receive any notification email that my application has been approved. However, when I tried to submit a proposal it went through but I never received any email notification based on my default email preferences. I'm afraid that my profile is not active or is not yet approved or kind a glitch.

Please see screenshot, and please let me know if it's active or declined.
Freelancer name: Rommel Perez

Inline image

Hope to hear you soon.

Best regards,
Mel
5 REPLIES 5
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Rommel,

I just checked your account and I could see that your profile is now approved. Congratulations! You may now start submitting proposals and start working! Please click the following links to help you get started:

Tips to boost your success

Tips to avoid questionable jobs

Submitting a winning proposal

Untitled

Thank you Ryan. One more question, why I never received any notification though I leave it checked the email preferences by default. And I believe that you will be getting notification about your submitted proposal. Am I right?

Hello Rommel,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly. Thanks!

Untitled
muhammadakhtar99
Community Member

Hello Upwork Team,

Please confirm as my Upwork profile is approved or not? Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths