🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile Still Under Review
Page options
candidpapu
Community Member

Profile Still Under Review

Hi Upwork!

My friend submitted his profile on last Friday (Feb 16, 2018) but he is still getting the same error that :- 

"Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved"

Moreover, he is also unable to contact Community or Help Support. That is the reason I'm posting here.

How long it will take to complete the 24 hour? Looking forward for your help.

Thanks in advance!

14 REPLIES 14
mtngigi
Community Member

What do you mean? You can't submit a profile for anyone other than yourself.

baigatif
Community Member

Ma'am, Question is that why taking too long time. Smiley Sad

mtngigi
Community Member

@Atif B wrote:
Ma'am, I am just helping him to get approval of the profile but still under review after passing 3 days.

I'm confused ... you're not the OP who I responded to.

And by the way, Upwork is not going to tell anyone about what's going on with a profile review to anyone but the person who submitted the profile.

baigatif
Community Member

You are absolutely right and I have already knows well. Just help him to resolve the issue.

Just Helping my friend.

Hello Umar and Atif,

Sharing of account is strictly prohibited here on Upwork. This is against our Terms of Service and may cause your accounts to be suspended. Thank you.

Untitled

Yes Sharing of accounts (ID and password). We have not shared it with anyone. We just shared the screen and helped to get approval. Just want to know the solution, 3 days passed instead of 24 hour.

You've shared an account... that's what you're doing right now. That's against Upwork's terms of service.

Hi Melissa, Thank you for your reply. I just message here to get help for him because he told me that he can't submit in community. But all are teaching me about policy. I know well that sharing of anyone accounts either it is outside of Upwork is not allowed. I am recommending peoples (Friends and Family) to join Upwork because it is a very good place to earn money.

If anyone of them will face issue, who will come to help them? Definitely I should help them. So I messaged here. That's All. If anyone can help me then reply otherwise no need to alert me about Terms of Service

I have only one question why taking too long to complete 24 hours? 

Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umar, 

I am not sure which profile you are referring to, but as previously mentioned, users are not allowed to use other user's profiles, or create profiles for other users. The team will follow up with you with an email for further information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery, please check my friend's profile. He is unable to contact Upwork Community or Help Support.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Umar,

We can`t share details with you about another user. As Avery has mentioned, our team will follow up with more information, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, please don't share details with me. Just check his profile and help him. Thank you.

I read this solved post and contacted Upwork for solution. profile is under review

Hope the issue will be resolved soon. Thank you.

Hi Goran, My friend is still waiting for the solution. His profile hanged on review. Can you please do your best efforts to resolve it?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths