🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile URL Issue in the “Upwork Communit...
Page options
ffc35874
Community Member

Profile URL Issue in the “Upwork Community” profile.

The URL of my profile, as viewed from Community section, is slightly different from the one in the main upwork section.  Underscore charater is addtional, making it non-available.

I have attaced the PDF fle detailing same.  It appears to be a tech issue, and if not, then someone may pls guide.

Chetan A.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for reporting this, Chetan.

I would like to confirm that this is a known problem and our team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Removing the underscore in the URL should resolve the problem as well. 

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for reporting this, Chetan.

I would like to confirm that this is a known problem and our team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Removing the underscore in the URL should resolve the problem as well. 

~ Goran
Upwork

I could'nt find the URL to of my UpWork account, I navigated as you adised before but it's not working -> Find Work -> Profile there is no URL there 

Hi Asmaa,

You can find your profile URL in the address bar after navigating to the Find Work > Profile page as shown in this screenshot. You can also get the same link by clicking on this button from your profile page.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths