🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile Verification
Page options
ahsu_008
Community Member

Profile Verification

Hello Upwork,

i want to request you that kindly send me video verification option in my profile so i can verify my profile because some people are using my name and running fake profile.

Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Muhammad A wrote:

yes mam i asked the same question yesterday in freelancer section but haven't got reply that's why i asked today in new to upwork forum i am not spamming, and you told that i had nothing in my account yesterday? i have build my account on january month you can check in upwork records Thanks 

If there are "some people using my name and running fake profile", have you done what someone recommended?
Have you marked those "fake profiles" so that they can be investigated?

And, from what I've seen, "at least one" of your work in the portfolio is not a real job of yours. It is an image of a tutorial.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Once it is requested our team will reach out to you via ticket with detailed instructions on how to complete our short verification process.

If you have the profiles URL that you`re referring to, please send them to me via PM (Click on my Name) and our team will investigate them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran, this is one of the copy/paste questions the spam accounts are using to flood the forum. He asked the same exact question yesterday only yesterday he had nothing in his profile.

ahsu_008
Community Member

yes mam i asked the same question yesterday in freelancer section but haven't got reply that's why i asked today in new to upwork forum i am not spamming, and you told that i had nothing in my account yesterday? i have build my account on january month you can check in upwork records Thanks 

Muhammad A wrote:

If there are "some people using my name and running fake profile", have you done what someone recommended?
Have you marked those "fake profiles" so that they can be investigated?

And, from what I've seen, "at least one" of your work in the portfolio is not a real job of yours. It is an image of a tutorial.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths