🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile View.
Page options
4cf5e33d
Community Member

Profile View.

Hello all,

I have been a member of  UPWORK since January 2022. My Profile is 100 % complete.
I also passed the UPWORK Readiness Test. But I have 0 profile views and I am not getting invited for any jobs I have submitted. It would be really helpful ,If someone can review my profile and guide me in improving my profile to get invited for jobs.

Regards.

Rakenth V R

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Rakenth,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles
to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Rakenth,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles
to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~Andrea
Upwork
62c773db
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

I created my account 2 months ago. And completed a project. I have a batch of RISING TALEN in my account. My problem is, lately my profile is not getting view. And I'm not getting the order. I am regularly active and keep applying. Still not getting my profile views. Please let me know what should I do at this moment. I await your advice.

Thank You .

Aysha.

62c773db
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

I created my account 2 months ago. And completed a project. I have a batch of RISING TALEN in my account. My problem is, lately my profile is not getting view. And I'm not getting the order. I am regularly active and keep applying. Still not getting my profile views. Please let me know what should I do at this moment. I await your advice.

Thank You .

Aysha.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths