🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile & Proposal Conundrum!
Page options
keirangibbons
Community Member

Profile & Proposal Conundrum!

Hey Upwork Community!

I am just looking for some advice on how to utilise my profile and proposals more, I realise my profile is now set to private, i have never actually had any success on here in regards to proposals which is why it has done this, I am not sure if you are able to see my profile so I will copy and paste my summary over to you if that helps.

I have multiple tests completed on there and a great portfolio which shows very professional work. I even have a rising talent badge, my work in my opinion should now be at the standard where I should recieve word back from proposals.

I also cater my proposals to suit the needs of the clients I propose to, I have high qualifications within sales and marketing, and I know how to sell, most of my proposals include the following:

-Research & Personal introduction
'Hi **Edited for Community Guidelines**, I loved the look of your blog, I feel that your post about Politics Within Fiction really does capture the audience, I actually read the whole post!'

-Goal of client
I understand you would like to create a new logo design maturing from your old design, this would be possible and I believe there are a few ways we can achieve this.

-Potential Concept
I believe we can utilise the wings within your logo that you are using to represent freedom and wrap them around the globe you have below that, this will give your viewers a logo that speaks of both international news and freedom.

------------------------------------------------

I also like to use words such as we etc, which make the client feel like i am relating to them more, this gives them the impression I am friendly and dedicated to helping them.

Is here anything anyone can suggest so that I can get some replies to my proposals? I am slowly giving up hope of ever being successful on here, I am confident I must be doing something wrong.

Below is the summary to my profile and a few previous works I have completed (out of upwork):

Summary:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Keiran,

I’ve reset your profile visibility back to public. Just so that you are aware, freelancers with no earnings in 30 days will have their profile set to private (locked) automatically. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

This was a lovely gesture, Thank you very much! Man Happy

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths