🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile approval
Page options
zkmm1202
Community Member

Profile approval

Hi, 

Can  anyone help me? I'm new here in upwork and want to start working but until now my profile is still not approved. 

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
mensahkontoh
Community Member

You need to go over the profile and make sure you have filled every part with correct details. Also ensure you have verified your telephone numbers and ids. Good luck.

valentina1337
Community Member

Hi Zea,

At this point, you need to make sure that all of your skills are updated, and that you have added to your profile any past experiences, and skills that might be useful on UpWork. As there are a lot of freelancers that for example made profiles to work Data Entry, UpWork had to focus more on what is at the moment needed on UpWork, for the good of the platform, and the freelancer as well, as it would be harded for you to get started with work if there is a lot of people with the same skills and experience.

If your profile has been denied, update your skills with anything relevant that you know, or you are confident you would do well, and re-submit it.

Good luck with approval! 🙂

JoanneP

Hi Zea,

I checked and saw that you just created your profile and submitted it for review. Our team will review your profile and notify you of the decision via email. Please allow at least 72 hours for the update. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths