🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile does not meet the following Upwor...
Page options
ivxvm
Community Member

Profile does not meet the following Upwork guidelines

Hi, I'm seeing the following message in my profile: "We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details. Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review". When I click "Check these support messages for more details" link, I get an empty "My requests" page. So it's not entirely clear what "the following Upwork guidelines" are. I consider this some kind of bug, because when I left some fields in my profile empty, the system didn't even allow me to submit my profile, so if some other fields are really required, it would probably do the same.

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andrii,

Our team reached out to you via ticket with more details about your profile, if you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the exact same problem now. Could I have some help fixing this? Thank you!

Hi Jonathan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Jonathan L wrote:
I have the exact same problem now. Could I have some help fixing this? Thank you!

You seem to be slightly confused about your location....

I did all of the requirements but still this message appears.

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. Check these support messages for more details.

Please edit your profile and then resubmit for review.

Kindly help!!!!

Hi Alice,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths