Page options
a_grega
Community Member

Profile feedback

Please provide feedback on my profile.

3 REPLIES 3
ana_vugrinec
Community Member

How do you mean "Please provide feedback"? You get feedback from clients on a finished project. You can't get feedback from freelancers or for a project that is not finished yet.

He's asking other freelancers to tell him if his profile looks good or not. Feedback can be given about anything at all.

This fellow wants to make sure his profile is ok.

Anthony, I like that It's short, sweet and to the point. I'm sure others will be along with better advice for you, but I like it.
craiggabriel
Community Member

I noticed you put "fluent" for English. "Native" is actually higher than "fluent" (I messed that up myself when I first created my profile), so assuming you're a native English speaker (or have mastered the language like someone who is) you can upgrade yourself there.

I thought overall it looks fine. I don't know much about the kind of work you do to where I'm confident what clients would be looking for in a profile, but as a layman I thought it was fine.

Maybe add a blank line before "Expertise" and "Strengths."

Is there anything in your type of work that would make sense to put in a portfolio? My understanding is that the portfolio section of a profile is one of the things clients are most apt to look at.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths