🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile for Software development Company
Page options
carlos_cleteci
Community Member

Profile for Software development Company

Hi, 

I am the owner of a software development company and We want to create the Upwork company profile, but we don't know how to do it. To start I jus created my personal account as a freelancer but I want to create something like this: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Can you please let me know how to do it?

Thanks, 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Carlos Gabriel,

It looks like your profile has not yet been approved. The profile review process may take up to 24 hours. Once it's completed, you will receive a notification on your Upwork account and an email to the email address you used to sign up to update you of the status of your profile approval. After your profile is approved, you should be able to create an agency. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Carlos,

To open an agency go to Settings > My Teams and choose Create a new account button at the bottom.
To learn more about this check out this Help Article, if you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I just tried to do what you say, but the Create Account button raise a popup that allow me to create a New Client Account instead of an agency. Screen Shot 2018-12-27 at 3.17.23 PM.png

Hi Carlos Gabriel,

It looks like your profile has not yet been approved. The profile review process may take up to 24 hours. Once it's completed, you will receive a notification on your Upwork account and an email to the email address you used to sign up to update you of the status of your profile approval. After your profile is approved, you should be able to create an agency. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths