🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile in 'draft' form
Page options
kaiser_kim
Community Member

Profile in 'draft' form

This is at top of page & I am not able to submit proposals
"Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal."
I have completed my profile, so I don't know what to do. TIA

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Kim,

Can you please clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! I'm having the exact same issue, and have tried clearing cache and cookies. Still, as I press "review application" once I have completed everything, it just takes me back to the same edit-profile -page and says "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)." But it has been like this for a week now and still says when I'm trying to apply for jobs that "your profile is on draft form". What to do?

Hi Maiju,

Please log in with another browser to submit your application for a review. If you experience the same problem again let us know here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, now it works!

Goran V wrote:

Hi Maiju,

Please log in with another browser to submit your application for a review. If you experience the same problem again let us know here, thank you.

Hello, I still have the same issue.

Hi Bibi,

Could you please confirm what type of browsers did you used? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
d8ae5946
Community Member

My frofile in draft mode, please do somthing.

Hi Russell!

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork
c00a1b6f
Community Member

Sorry to bug you about this, but I'm having the same problem. No matter what I do, it stays in DRAFT mode. I tried a new browser, cleared cookies, etc., and nothing. It also says to add portfolio items, but I did. I can see the portfolio items in a different view, but then when in portfolio settings, they are aren't there. Please help. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 1.30.22 PM.png

Hi Trevor,

I believe you're referring to your Specialized Profile based on the screenshots you've provided. Please make sure all details are added to your specialized profile before you click 'Publish'. Your portfolio may help you impress potential clients with real-life examples of your skills and expertise. For freelancers in the Design & Creative category, the first item in your portfolio will appear alongside your profile in search results.

You may also want to check this help article for more details on how to enhance your profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths