🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile is Not Getting Approve After too ...
Page options
atulsiyani
Community Member

Profile is Not Getting Approve After too Many Attempts

Hello Team,

One of my team members have submitted his profile too many times for approval but every time it shows the below message:

"We’ve reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise."

Even the profile 100% completed and successful skill tests are also attempted. There are many jobs for Web and Mobile Application Designing and the desired job area of the profile is same, but still getting the message that no jobs for your area of expertise.

Can someone help me to fix this prob or let me know where we are going wrong?

Profile link is as below:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
knwlzahid
Community Member

Its because Upwork at this not accepting new profiles in this area. Can be because there are already many freelancers out there offering the same services. 

Luckily, Upwork now do not allow everyone registering on the platfrom to start working here. It now review the profiles and check if there's any opportunity available. If the marketplace is too much crowded, upwork stop accpeting new freelancers in that area. 

Kanwal

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amit,

Unfortunately we can't address your team members account status on the Community. Please ask them to refer to the messages our team shared with them and the steps they can take before resubmitting their profile at a later date.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I have submitted many times and still there is no response from Upwork. I don't know what kind of professionalism is this. You guys are running million dollar company and you are not having a separate window to deal with the problems. Why should I have to talk to the community if they are not able to solve the problem and also they do not have any powers to resolve problems.

Hi Nikhil,

I just checked your profile and it was already approved. You will only need to chose one of our membership plans by going to Settings > Membership&Connects.
I would suggest to check out this Thread as well and learn everything you need to know about getting started here.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is there a way you guys can check my profile too? I have same issue. My profile not approved. I tried to modify multiple times and resubmit but still can't be approved for some reason. Thanks.

Hi Jorge,

Sorry to hear that. I checked here and saw that there was previously an email sent to you Jun 19, 2016 regarding your profile. Please refer to that email and follow the requested updates. Let us know if you need further assistance on this. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks. I modified the overview and resubmitted. Hope it went well this time.

I'm still not getting approval.

Hi Joanne,

My profile was not getting approve. I have attempted to resubmit my profile, but still not approved. And no email notification on the next steps. Can you please help me? Thanks.

Hi Qin,

I checked with the team and they have confirmed that one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist further with your account. You can access your ticket by going here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks so much, Joanne. I have got the message and submitted the required information. Wish everything goes well.

petra_r
Community Member

Time to give up on that particular team member.

many categories have way too many freelancers already, and there is absolutely no point adding any more.

knwlzahid
Community Member

Its because Upwork at this not accepting new profiles in this area. Can be because there are already many freelancers out there offering the same services. 

Luckily, Upwork now do not allow everyone registering on the platfrom to start working here. It now review the profiles and check if there's any opportunity available. If the marketplace is too much crowded, upwork stop accpeting new freelancers in that area. 

Kanwal

Dear Kanwal,

Thanks for your revert!

I am running an agency and getting designing work proposal by my client, therefore I have added the new freelancer under my agency to complete the designing, but the issue is that the profile is not getting approved. 

So what to do in this situation..?

Thanks!

Amit 

You can invite the freelancerv exclusively to your team. But the freelancer will be only allowed to work for your agency. His/her profile will be activated as soon as you accept the agency invitation. See these links for help:

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/214180797-Why-was-my-Upwork-registration-not-accepted-

Here's how you can invite the freelancer.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063588

Kanwal

Hello,

Please my profile is not getting approved after so many attempts. I have updated severally with new skills, yet to no avail.

Kindly assist in looking into this. 

Godfrey A.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths