cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile is Not Getting Approve After too Many Attempts

Amit T Member Since: Apr 24, 2017
1 of 13

Hello Team,

One of my team members have submitted his profile too many times for approval but every time it shows the below message:

"We’ve reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise."

Even the profile 100% completed and successful skill tests are also attempted. There are many jobs for Web and Mobile Application Designing and the desired job area of the profile is same, but still getting the message that no jobs for your area of expertise.

Can someone help me to fix this prob or let me know where we are going wrong?

Profile link is as below:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 13

Hi Amit,

Unfortunately we can't address your team members account status on the Community. Please ask them to refer to the messages our team shared with them and the steps they can take before resubmitting their profile at a later date.

Nikhil G Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
3 of 13
I have submitted many times and still there is no response from Upwork. I don't know what kind of professionalism is this. You guys are running million dollar company and you are not having a separate window to deal with the problems. Why should I have to talk to the community if they are not able to solve the problem and also they do not have any powers to resolve problems.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 13

Hi Nikhil,

I just checked your profile and it was already approved. You will only need to chose one of our membership plans by going to Settings > Membership&Connects.
I would suggest to check out this Thread as well and learn everything you need to know about getting started here.

Untitled
Jorge R Member Since: Mar 24, 2018
5 of 13

Is there a way you guys can check my profile too? I have same issue. My profile not approved. I tried to modify multiple times and resubmit but still can't be approved for some reason. Thanks.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
6 of 13

Hi Jorge,

Sorry to hear that. I checked here and saw that there was previously an email sent to you Jun 19, 2016 regarding your profile. Please refer to that email and follow the requested updates. Let us know if you need further assistance on this. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
7 of 13

Thanks. I modified the overview and resubmitted. Hope it went well this time.

8 of 13

I'm still not getting approval.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 13

Time to give up on that particular team member.

many categories have way too many freelancers already, and there is absolutely no point adding any more.

Community Guru
Kanwal F Member Since: Apr 20, 2015
BEST ANSWER
10 of 13

Its because Upwork at this not accepting new profiles in this area. Can be because there are already many freelancers out there offering the same services. 

Luckily, Upwork now do not allow everyone registering on the platfrom to start working here. It now review the profiles and check if there's any opportunity available. If the marketplace is too much crowded, upwork stop accpeting new freelancers in that area. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS