🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile is approved but still shows profiles ...
Page options
rajputkhan1
Community Member

Profile is approved but still shows profiles has not approved.

Hi Team,

I still see the following message even though my profile is approved. Please look into the issue and correct it.

Please find attached screenshot.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammad,

As you`re an exclusive member of your agency at the moment, you can only work on contracts from the agency. In order to be able to work as an independent freelancer as well you will need to be a non-exclusive freelancer and have your application accepted. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammad,

As you`re an exclusive member of your agency at the moment, you can only work on contracts from the agency. In order to be able to work as an independent freelancer as well you will need to be a non-exclusive freelancer and have your application accepted. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I am working through Upwork on behalf of my agency and I have been awarded "Top Rated" tag; my rating is 5-star and I have successfully completed my first job with 5-star and working on the second one. I am still unable to understand why Upwork isn't approving my profile?

Can you please tell me how can I become a non-exclusive freelancer and how can I get my profile approved?

Thanks

Hi Mohammad,

Your agency owner or admin will need to set your profile to non-exclusive before he can work as an independent freelancer. Please check this help article for more information. Also your profile is already approved as mentioned on your previous thread. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths