🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile name
Page options
emmonsron
Community Member

Profile name

In 'Profile settings', I have a choice under 'search engine privacy' of 'show my full name' or 'show first name and last initial. Though I have clicked on 'full name' many times, my profile still shows with first name and last initial. How can I change this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ron,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The name on your profile view is shown as by design. While the setting you are referring to is related to the way your name is showing into the search results. You can check out this screenshot for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ron,

Thanks for reaching out to us. The name on your profile view is shown as by design. While the setting you are referring to is related to the way your name is showing into the search results. You can check out this screenshot for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I already updated my name but on my profile it still shows my nickname (Aisha C.), but on the feeds my name has already been corrected. Kindly update my profile name asap. It should be Ernalyn Vibal. Thank you!

Hi Ernalyn,

I checked your account and on my end your legal name was shown and not your nickname. Please log out > clear your cache and cookies > and log in again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths