cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile is being declined. Occurred around 20+ times.

Highlighted
Shagun G Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
91 of 95

My colleague's uptwork profile is not getting approved. He has tried updating/editing/resubmitting profile and till date total resubmissions are almost 20+ in number in the last a few months. But still the profile is not getting approved. He has good amount of experience of almost 7 plus years in cyber security , cloud security , aws security. I don't see any reason for his profile rejection. Can someone suggest on this grey area please.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
92 of 95

Upwork is not going to give you information about somebody else's account or profile status.

Jovana P Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
93 of 95

I understand that but why there is no option to contact support from his e-mail? 

He cannot login on his account and ask by himself? 

Nikola K Member Since: Nov 22, 2019
94 of 95

Hi there Upwork community, a friend of mine is having an issue but can't conntact support or open a new thread here. Here's his message:

"Hi there Upwork community,

After a couple of account creation rejections, I researched into the issue online and turns out a possible reason for this could be an old account I created a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, in the mean time, I lost access to the email adress associated with this old account. 

I tried reasearching on how to either get hold or delete an account with inaccessible email adress but couldn't find anything. Are there any options you can suggest?

Thanks,

Marko"

Jovana P Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
95 of 95

Hello,

Maybe is this not good way to ask but there is no other option.

My brothers freelancer account is permanently deactivated but he didn't get reason why it happened to him.

Can you please help him and me to understand why he got deactivation because he think it was misunderstanding?

He got e-mail request to send you his identification document and bank statement with his name and adress, which he did and after that he just got back e-mail with final result without explanation.

He would love to get some help so he can continue to work.

Best, Jovana

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS