🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile not searchable at Upwork & also not i...
Page options
sanjeetkumar25
Community Member

Profile not searchable at Upwork & also not indexed at Google so can you please tell me the reason?

Hello upwork Team,

i have an issue,my profile is not searchable at upwork and also not indexed at google, while searching on google with my name + upwork it's not visiable  and other issue is that some days ago in my profile showing the Job success score and suddenly JSS has been removed from my profile , i don't know how it's disappeared from my profile, So can you please assist me on that?

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanjeet,

I checked this for you and I was able to locate your profile both by searching for it on Upwork and on Google. You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. To learn more about your Job success score, check out this Help Article.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for the repose

I completed 5 jobs and 1 job is onging, still i am not able to get JSS so can you please tell me how much job need to be done for getting JSS or some badge like "Rising Talent" or "Top Rated"

i search on upwork for my profile but i am not able to see so is it possible to share some short of screen shot?
Thanks!

Hi Sanjeet,

Please keep in mind that freelancers and clients have different search filters/results. Rest assured, your profile is appearing in search results and can be discovered.

Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period.

To learn more about how to become a Top Rated freelancer, check out this Help Article. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths