🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile not submitting
Page options
c5f1cc52
Community Member

Profile not submitting

I have made my account on upwork last night but still the submit profile button is not active so how can I submit my profile and start working.

secondly I want to change my profile name is that possible?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi there,

I checked your account, and see that you haven't added your profile photo yet. The profile form is requesting that you complete each section of the profle creation process. Please upload a profile picture by clicking the "add profile photo" button. Please check this article for tips on choosing your profile picture. 

I'd also like to request that you please update your name. If in caes you will be using a nam evariation, we’ll approve recognized name variations, like Robert/Bob or J.J./John Jacob. If you use an unrecognized name variation or nickname, we’ll require that you verify your identity.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi there,

I checked your account, and see that you haven't added your profile photo yet. The profile form is requesting that you complete each section of the profle creation process. Please upload a profile picture by clicking the "add profile photo" button. Please check this article for tips on choosing your profile picture. 

I'd also like to request that you please update your name. If in caes you will be using a nam evariation, we’ll approve recognized name variations, like Robert/Bob or J.J./John Jacob. If you use an unrecognized name variation or nickname, we’ll require that you verify your identity.

~ Joanne
Upwork
c5f1cc52
Community Member

Thanks a lot for your help. It actually works for me. Now can you please direct me how to alter my name from hbl psl live to my actual name so that I can initiate working?

Hi there,

You can request for a name change by going to Settings  Contact Info. Here's the help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths