🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile picture change
Page options
shoponkumar2020
Community Member

Profile picture change

Hello upwork community,

If I want to change my profile picture now because I upload more beautiful pictures from the current picture, can my account have problems later? Such as re-verification or other.

[The image I want to upload, it's an attachment, please see the image.}

Please advise. Thank You.

Regards,

Shopon

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mystudiomke
Community Member

You should be fine - upload your more beautiful picture

Lila

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
mystudiomke
Community Member

You should be fine - upload your more beautiful picture

Lila

If there is no problem, if I change the picture?

No there is no problem. You can change your own pic any time. But make sure it is  only you in pic.

Thank you.

You're Welcome dear

how much time required to update the new picture?

My profile picture is not appearing vertical while its vertical in my phone.. aa well as i can't upload new one it doesn't appear in crop section instead previous one remains there.. please give me some solution

Hi Syeda,

Please resize your image to 250x250 and I would also recommend using a computer to change your profile picture. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

please exempt my account again for putting veiled picture.😥

Hi Syeda Laraib,

Please try uploading your profile picture again.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

i updated my name and profile picture , profile picture is updated but name is not updated because name is auto detected from email account, so how much time required to updated the name on profile picture

Hi Sharif,

To update your name you will need to go to Settings > Contact Info > and update your name. Once you've updated your name please allow 3 days for the review on your name change request to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
bfsaki
Community Member

Ok
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths