🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile picture woes
Page options
b_m_wall
Community Member

Profile picture woes

Hello there! I'm trying to get started on Upwork by creating a profile, but I'm running into problems when attempting to upload a profile picture. No matter how I modify the image and no matter what data I remove from the file, it always seems to appear sideways on Upwork, and as such is detected as being unsuitable when I attempt to upload it. Any help you could provide with this issue would be greatly appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ben,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there Aleksandar,

Thanks for your reply! I have tried clearing cache and cookies, and uploading the image through browsers such as Chrome and Opera, but I always seem to run into the same issue. 

I must say I'm at a bit of a loss!

Hi Ben,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths