🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile picture won't upload
Page options
sophiemayamann
Community Member

Profile picture won't upload

Hello! I'm trying to upload a profile picture and have ensured the sizing is correct, but every time I save the photo I get an error message that something went wrong and the site was unable to save my photo. Help?

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sophie,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. Could you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format, and at least 250px by 250px? Make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ccc18e9d
Community Member

Hi, I'm unable to upload my profile picture. I have tried to follow the guidelines, but it's not working. Can you please help?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sheneela,

I just checked this for you and it looks like you were able to upload your profile photo. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if it is showing on your end?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ccc18e9d
Community Member

Thank you for getting back to me. I tried on more time after leaving a message here and it was successful. It is now showing at my end as well.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths