Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile rejection

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kim F Member Since: Aug 26, 2015
31 of 36

I am curious why this is such an issue for you, especially as this doesn't directly affect to you.

It would, of course, directly affect her if she was the one offering/selling the training, which was actually my first understanding of the original post.

Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
32 of 36

@Kim F wrote:

I am curious why this is such an issue for you, especially as this doesn't directly affect to you.

It would, of course, directly affect her if she was the one offering/selling the training, which was actually my first understanding of the original post.

I've been reading this thread like a serial since last night and I never thought of that. Nice twist.

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
33 of 36

@Baris A wrote:

I've been reading this thread like a serial since last night and I never thought of that. Nice twist.

Maybe mods can rename the thread; As The Upwork Turns? Cat Wink

34 of 36

I am in as well, That's common problem for the new people who want to create profile in the upwork.

For example if someone bid too late in up work how skilled & qualified the freelancer is!

Chance to get that job around 10%.

Even I have tried to help my friend as well same issues we have too many freelancers if you have more relevant skills then add and resubmit your profile.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
35 of 36

@Kim F wrote:

haha that was my guess too

RAMANINTRANDRASANA H Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
36 of 36

old post but still relevant, 

i'm one part happy because there will be less concurency but another way, upwork forgot that the little freelancers , newbies was the ones who made upwork the great platform it is now.

not a super algorithm. So beginning to reject massively some area will not bring upwork very far. 

New platforms will benefit for those rejected ressources.

Smiley Happy