🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Freelance activities unvisible in the sys...
Page options
mokarram-khan
Community Member

Profile status shows You haven't applied to any jobs in past 90 days

Hi there,

I have joined to upwork yesterday and applied to 4-5 jobs. But in my profile stats, it shows "You haven't applied to any jobs in past 90 days. Also profile ws discovered 0 times.

Not sure what is the problem? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mokarram,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

same issues, I applied to 7 jobs last week. But in my profile stats, it shows "You haven't applied to any jobs in past days." Also profile was discovered 0 times.

I created my account last year, but I didn't use it for a long time.

I started to work last week.

My account holds?

Thank you for your time.

udivesh
Community Member

Similar issues with my profile!

I wonder if something is wrong.

nectec
Community Member

Hi guys,
recently I re-entered on my account that was dormant since the opening in 2016, mainly because at that time there were no freelance jobs in the category I am specialized. But the situations have changed, so I opened it again and in a couple of days I made 4-5 proposals.
However, on my stats is shown this:
“You haven't applied to any jobs in the past 90 days.”, even if my contacts were taken off regularly and the proposals are registered. Does anyone have any clue why is that so? Maybe that is the reason why I haven’t got any reply...
Thanks in advance and cheers,
Nancy

Nancy R wrote:
Hi guys,
recently I re-entered on my account that was dormant since the opening in 2016, mainly because at that time there were no freelance jobs in the category I am specialized. But the situations have changed, so I opened it again and in a couple of days I made 4-5 proposals.
However, on my stats is shown this:
“You haven't applied to any jobs in the past 90 days.”, even if my contacts were taken off regularly and the proposals are registered. Does anyone have any clue why is that so? Maybe that is the reason why I haven’t got any reply...
Thanks in advance and cheers,
Nancy

Disregard that number, it is often not updated or wrong. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

There is a known delay in updating the data for Marketing Effectiveness, so those numbers may take some time to update and display the most recent information. Our engineers are working on reducing the lag overtime.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths