🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile still not approved
Page options
hussaniali14
Community Member

Profile still not approved

Hi,

I have added almost every information, But still, I can not resubmit my profile for Approval. I have also done 3 tests. Kindly approve my profile so that I can start working. If anything is still missing, please tell me that portion specifically so that I can work on that.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
katrinabeaver
Community Member

It's against TOS to offer a low rate in exchange for a good rating. Your English is nowhere near fluent. Everything on your profile has to be true.

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

Thanks for your reply. But upwork never tested my English fluency. How can I pass that?

Hi Muhammad,

While we don't have a test for confirming your language proficiency level, you should be able to pass an English proficiency test on Duolingo website and use the certificate to verify your English level on your Upwork profile. You can find more information here.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked your account and can see that the team has notified you on the changes that needs to be applied to your profile for it to be reviewed and hopefully accepted. Please update your profile accordingly and re-submit it for the team's review. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths