Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

Profile strength 95%

Active Member
A K T Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
1 of 5
My profile strength is 95 %. Can I get the job praposal from clients or can I apply for the job praposal after remaining 5% to complete (become) 100% profile strength?
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 5

A K T wrote:
My profile strength is 95 %. Can I get the job praposal from clients or can I apply for the job praposal after remaining 5% to complete (become) 100% profile strength?

Clients can not see your profile completeness so don't worry about it.

Active Member
A K T Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
3 of 5
It means I can send job praposal to clients?
Active Member
A K T Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
4 of 5
Louisa sir could you please see my profile bio and let me know the weakness point So that i can improve it? I would be grateful to you!
Active Member
A K T Member Since: Jun 27, 2019
5 of 5
How can I write attractive and impressive job praposal to clients?
If you have such a praposal please show them to me!
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS