🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile under review
Page options
kaylayky0522
Community Member

Profile under review

My profile is under review for four days. I'd like to submit proposals for jobs but I couldn't.

Everytime it shows "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved" Can you please kindly check on my profile? Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
sahirinam
Community Member

Just hang on please. If seeing that message again after 2 days. Please update your profile with portfollio and  resubmit to review.

Thanks,

Inam

Hi,

I updated my portfolio and I would like to know how long it will take for the ''review'' to be completed?

Thanks so much for the info... all the best!

Hi Francois,

When you add a portfolio item and link it to a contract on Upwork, it needs to be approved by the client through the system. We’ll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it. If they don’t reject it in the time allotted, the item will be publicly linked to your work history.

~ Bojan
Upwork
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Ka Yi,

Your account has been approved. Happy Upworking!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

You need to improve your profile. It looks to me as if you are a team in which you need an agency profile with your individual team members having their own profiles. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

At least I need an answer for this so I can resubmit my profile
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths