🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile views and verification
Page options
furs08
Community Member

Profile views and verification

Hello everyone! I have a couple of questions.

1. How can I increase my profile conversion? I have noticed that nothing has changed after I had successfully finished my first job. I'm trying to write perfect Cover letters, but nobody hires me. If you see any mistakes in my profile, please let me know. As a beginner, I will be glad to receive feedback

2. When will I receive an invitation from Upwork to pass a verification interview?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ilya, 

You may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork. Hopefully it will help you jumpstart your freelancing career.

Please know that verifying your identity is a process that is slowly being rolled out to all users of Upwork. If there is a need to verify your identity, you will receive an email from the team with steps on how to complete the verification process. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ilya, 

You may also want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork. Hopefully it will help you jumpstart your freelancing career.

Please know that verifying your identity is a process that is slowly being rolled out to all users of Upwork. If there is a need to verify your identity, you will receive an email from the team with steps on how to complete the verification process. 

~ Avery
Upwork
furs08
Community Member

Thank you very much Avery!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths