🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile views have always been zero
Page options
claudian90
Community Member

Profile views have always been zero

Hi everyone! I am new to the Upwork platform and so far I have applied for 1 job only; I can see from my stats that my profile completeness is 100% however it didn't have any view since I joined. How can this be possible? I would think that my profile was viewed at least by the client I applied the job for...

Am I doing something wrong?

Appreciate any help and apologies if this topic was already covered. Thanks! C. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Claudia, welcome to Upwork!

I apologize for the late response. Please note that the profile view count reflects the number of times your profile was discovered in search. If a client views your profile from a proposal it won't be counted in the metric.

Seeing you're new to the platform, I'd strongly recommend reviewing info and advice we compiled here. Let us know if you have further questions and good luck!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Claudia, welcome to Upwork!

I apologize for the late response. Please note that the profile view count reflects the number of times your profile was discovered in search. If a client views your profile from a proposal it won't be counted in the metric.

Seeing you're new to the platform, I'd strongly recommend reviewing info and advice we compiled here. Let us know if you have further questions and good luck!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks Vladimir, really appreciated. I will check your link and hopefully I will start getting some business!

NB: do views from other freelancers within Upwork count? I have just seen I got 5 views in the same week I posted this question here...

Thank you! C.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths