🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Proposal Withdraw
Page options
mndayan
Community Member

Proposal Withdraw

Hi Guys,

I've sent a proposal and forgot to add the files.. I went back to edit it and wasn't able to add them, so I've withdrew it with the idea to send it again with the files. (thinking I would get the connects back).

I just read that I will not get the connects back, can I send the withdrew's propasal back?

On the other hand, if this happens again, is there a way to edit the proposal to add missing files?

Thanks a lot!

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

Mariano D wrote:

Hi Guys,

I've sent a proposal and forgot to add the files.. I went back to edit it and wasn't able to add them, so I've withdrew it with the idea to send it again with the files. (thinking I would get the connects back).

I just read that I will not get the connects back, can I send the withdrew's propasal back?

On the other hand, if this happens again, is there a way to edit the proposal to add missing files?

Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately you cannot resend the proposal nor can you edit the proposal to add the missing files.  You'll have to move on from this job and apply to others.  Next time review everything before you submit.  Good luck!

ok, thanks a lot for your reply Robin.

Best

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths