I'm new to the Upwork community and to be honest, new to freelancing.
I've just graduated as a creative/conceptual copywriter but I have no idea on how to write a proposal.
Could anyone please help me out with a basic structure (if there is one) or any advice when writing a job proposal to a client.
Thanks in advance.
You can check out the resources that we have available about writing wining proposals.
- Want to get that first job? Then check this out...
- 17 Tips for Boosting Your Success on Upwork
- Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork
- How to Create Job Proposal that Wins Jobs
- Proposal Workshop Video
- Submitting an Upwork Proposal (video)