cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Proposal

Highlighted
Ankush T Member Since: Apr 19, 2017
1 of 3

Hello after the submition of the proposal i am getting attached word document then i used to download it and i got the work from the client now please tel me after i have completed the word file the work which was given to me by the client and i have convert it also to pdf but where i will submit that pdf file i dont have any mail id of the client or is there any other procedure please convey me as soon as possible

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2 of 3

Ankush: I'm not sure if you have any idea how Upwork works.

You need to answer this question:

When you log into Upwork, and go to the "My Jobs" tab, and the "My Jobs" sub-menu...

Do you see anything listed there? Are there any contracts there?

(I think the answer is probably "no." But you tell me what YOU see.)

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Ankush,

Can you please pm me a screenshot of the message you received from the client and the job post link? Please note that you weren't hired for the job and the client hasn't responded to your proposal yet through Upwork. Stop working with this client since it's not only a ToS violation to work off the platform with clients you meet on Upwork, but you also won't get paid for the work you deliver. Please review the safety tips and freelancer resources we compiled, and note that you need to be hired through Upwork in order to start working and need to accept to get paid only through the platform.